Achievement Dynamics Workshop Details
Confidentiality – What is said in the meeting – stays in the meeting. Whatever is discussed in your group remains in your group, unless permission is granted from the source of information.
Being discreet with sensitive or personal information. Your or someone else’s!
- Keep the training and sharing within the hour. Staying for further processing is optional.
- Try to evenly divide the sharing time among the participants.
- Conduct meetings that are worthwhile and effective.
- Help members to accept the responsibility of achieving their goals.
- Give time and space for participants to share their opinions and of ideas.
- Help identify the appropriate needs of skills and abilities.
- Encourage members to take credit for the success of their decisions.
- Keep members focused on now and next and to not dwell on the past.
- Recommend research and development of ideas.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration during Power Meetings.
- Help members make decisions in a timely manner.
- Encourage members to gather opinions and ideas from others.
- Walk them through a possible “Plan B” when a risk is involved.
- Weigh ups and downs of options.
- Prioritize action items and responsibilities.
- Set target dates for the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
Focus your imagination and creativity on the now and next. We learn from the past, cherish the beautiful memories, and keep moving forward. We can’t start the next chapter of our life if we keep rereading the last one. Today is the gift…that’s why it’s called the present!
Creativity is a random process not a sequential process. Work on whatever ideas you feel inspired to work on when and where your subconscious mind decides to download new ideas.
Mental incubation is happening 24/7. Our mind is working on ideas to find answers to the life questions we put before it. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture the ideas in writing the moment they spring fourth!